Layers and a Vest

So, apparently in Illinois it gets dark before five. Crazy? I think so. Especially since it's still over a month until winter solstice. It's going to be a dark winter, I think. Both literally and metaphorically. I'm trying to remain optimistic about the eternal snow, though. That's a lie. I'm freaking out. Maybe it will end up being not so bad. 

I loved this outfit! The pictures didn't turn out epic, though, because of the aforementioned darkness. I didn't want to waste my Halloween outfit that I had refashioned, so I cut the sleeves off the jacket, hemmed the armholes, and wore it for a vest. Chase told me I looked semi-hipster, which I took for a compliment. :)
IMG_9752
IMG_9747
IMG_9751


Outfit Details: 

Vest -- Salvation Army $2.06
Cardigan -- Goodwill $3
Black Tank -- Salvation Army $.66
Skirt -- Refashioned
Tights -- Goodwill $1.99
Boots -- Salvation Army $.96

Total Cost: $8.67