That Time I Played Ultimate Frisbee...

Oh, here are some pictures of Harper I took the other day while she was taking a nap. Is she not the cutest thing in the entire world? I love her. 



Onward to frisbee...

Chase's PsyD class put together an Ultimate Frisbee team in the Intramural game. I don't love frisbee, but I do love Chase, so I always go to the game and hang out with the other non-frisbee players. However, yesterday when Chase and I got to the game, they were short a few girls. Which means I had to got to play. I'm okay at catching a frisbee, terrible at throwing it, but good at running, and great at yelling at people while I guard them. I had so much fun playing frisbee. I may have accidentally on purpose yelled at the other team during the game... But oh well. We lost by 9 to 2, but had so much fun playing.

Whenever Chase first got accepted to Wheaton, I was kind of worried that he would have all these great doctorate friends and I would never hang out with them since I wasn't in the program. But it's been great. We went to a White Sox game with some of the PsyD people, had game nights, movie nights, t-shirt making days, and frisbee games. I'm actually really, really glad we ended up here in this program.

And that's all. :) I hope you're enjoying your Thursday.