Because sometimes...

...the only thing that can ease the aftermath of one of the absolute worst days of your life is this:
 

A cheeseburger and frosty mug at Toads, giant storybook snowflakes you could actually taste on your tongue, and a walk down Main Street with one VERY excited little boy.
  
That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
-Steve Jobs

Someday, I'll reflect on yesterday, but I'm not there yet.  I'm convinced I'm floating aimlessly through the stages of grief, however, I haven't identified where that is exactly.  All I know is that my mind has been in about a million directions the last week and nothing seems to add up.  The only thing I haven't questioned is the complete lack of transparency in, and confidence I have for the president of UNI.  I undoubtedly believe he has forever changed the future of his so-called 'premier K-12 institute for teacher education.'  What a shame...