Of North Face and Uggs

I haven't been thrifting in awhile, but here are some of my more recent finds. I bought this North Face (or is it NorthFace?) jacket at Goodwill. It's always been one of my small thrifting goals to find a North Face. And I saw this one on a rack in Goodwill for $10. Seriously. I'm not a huge fan of purple, though, and sometimes I secretly make fun of people who wear North Face jackets, so I decided to sell it on ebay. I'm awful, I know. But I sold it for $45. Insane. At least now I know I can financially support my thrifting addiction.
IMG_9821
$10
I also bought these Ugg shoes at a different thrift store for $5. They are in my size, but I still can't decide if I like them or not. I think I'm going to ebay these guys off also. We'll see.
IMG_9829
$5
I am NOT a hat-wearing person. I think I've worn a hat maybe five times in my life. But since I live in freakishly cold Chicago, I decided I should buy a few hats. I actually love this one from H & M. Maybe I'll actually wear it out this winter. :)
IMG_9834
$1.50
My last thrifting purchase was super exciting to me! My work friends and I had a girls' night planned where we were going to learn how to crochet and watch West Side Story. I was at Goodwill a few days before and found ten skeins of yarn for $.49 each. It was perfect timing! The yarn was really nice quality and was soft without being overly fluffy. I made an infinity scarf and wear it all the freaking time. 
IMG_9837
$.49
What have you guys thrifting lately?