Brown and Gray and Black, Oh My!

One of my little brothers, Peter, is incredibly conscious about style and fashion. One time I showed up for Christmas wearing a black and white striped tunic dress, brown boots, and a navy cardigan with a brown scarf. I thought the outfit was rocking. He spent the whole day telling me why I shouldn't wear navy OR brown OR black together, and the fact that I was wearing all three together was something that should never ever be repeated. 

But since I'm my own person and like wearing what I want to, I wore this brown, gray, and black outfit to church yesterday. :) Also, if you're looking at the pictures thinking, "Hm, her hair looks really dark," don't worry, it's just your imagination. 

I'm totally kidding. I dyed it. The box said dark brown, but it ended up being a brownish/blackish color. But that's okay. I feel a little bit like Snow White. Also, Chase is really good at dying hair. 
IMG_9740
IMG_9744
IMG_9741
IMG_9742
P.S. Tomorrow is election day! I'm so excited to find out who the next president is going to be. We're going to have a really cheesy, fun election night party with some of our friends. I will take photos fo sho. 

Outfit Details:

Sweater -- Free
Dress -- Old Navy via Salvation Army $4.56
Tights -- old
Boots -- Target $15
Chase dying my hair -- Priceless

Total Cost: $19.56