Of Target and Pearls

So, since I'm taking a temporary cessation from posting daily outfits, I decided to show you my newest thrifting finds. 

During the month of October, my coffee shop is having a breast cancer fundraiser, so we get to wear pink. Which is cool, because I semi like pink, but I own nothing that is pink. However, Goodwill owns many things that are pink, so I went shopping and found this brand new Target top. Awesome. 

Speaking of Target...Is it just me, or does it seem ridiculously popular in BlogLand? I love shopping at Target, and I love clothes, but it irritates me a little bit to see people post about how cheap their clothes were because they were bought at Target rather than J.Crew and Anthropologie. I guess if you're used to spending a stupid amount of money on clothes, than Target would seem like a deal, but money is money is money. Whatever. 
IMG_1888
$2.99
I've realized that this fall is going to be a tights fall, as witnessed here and here and here. So I was happy to find cheap tights.
IMG_1892
$1.99
And my last buy was this great statement necklace. I'm still not sure how much I like it, so I've had a hard time wearing it often, but I think I like it. It's one of those things that I'll have to make myself wear a few times to get used to it and then I can decide.
IMG_1890
$2.00