It's Good to be Green!



IMG_1911green


Here's my late-night photos for my CopyCat today. I love this green sweater! I found this necklace at Goodwill last week for $2! Crazy, right? Sadly I don't have a J.Crew copy bauble necklace yet because I haven't found one at a thrift store. But that's okay. I'll take a pearl and gold statement necklace instead.
IMG_1909


IMG_1910
Outfit Details:

Cardigan -- Old Navy via Goodwill $3
Necklace -- Goodwill $2
Grey shirt -- Chase's :)
Jeggings -- Kohls Free with giftcard

Total Cost: $5

Also, did you guys watch the debate tonight? I only watched the last thirty minutes, but it was so entertaining. I'm for sure for sure voting for Obama, mainly because I'm a huge proponent for gay rights as well as universal healthcare. I doubt this country will ever accept national healthcare which is why I'm planning on moving to France someday, but I love ObamaCare.

But on the other side, Mitt and Paul both have excellent hair. Like seriously excellent. However, even though they're both attractive individuals, it's not enough to win my vote sadly. I bet their kids are gorgeous, though.

How did you guys feel about it?
via