Of American Eagle and White Sox

Here are my recent thrifting treasures. I almost never buy jeans from thrift stores--mostly because they're so hard to match size in waist, length, hips, and everywhere else, not to mention the huge selection in color, denim wash, fading, style, rise, and stitching. However, I went to Goodwill, which is insanely well organized, and was able to look at only the jeans in my size. The organization made it a much easier task! I tried on three different pair and bought these dark wash American Eagle jeans. They were a little bit too flared, so I hemmed them to be more of a straight leg jean, and I love them! 
$4.99
I actually bought these boots the day after we moved into our apartment in June, but I forgot to post a picture, so they're getting stuck into this post. :) They are Paris Blue brand and were on sale for $2.03. I'm so happy to add to my boot collection for the fall and winter. I keep hearing horror stories or how cold it is, so anything I can find to make the cold more bearable is a huge win. 

$2.03
And last of all is this White Sox tee. We went to a White Sox game with some Wheaton friends of ours, and since I only have Cubs shirts, I went to Salvation Army in search of the other Chicago team. I found this shirt in the boys section and it fits great! Best of all was the thirty-three cent price tag. Awesome.

$.33
The Game!
The White Sox lost 8-5, but the people we went with were Tigers fans, so we were rooting for the Tigers anyway. So really, we won.