Hair Straightener Review

Once upon a time I bought a hair straightener. It was hot pink and so cute.

However, "cute" often doesn't equal functional. The straightener was basically a piece of crap, so I rarely straightened my hair. Which actually may have been a good thing... whatever. I looked online for Chi straighteners, but then decided to just try and find one at Sally's. Basically because I'm an impatient person and hate waiting for something I buy to get mailed to me.

So I went to Sallys and looks at all the flat irons within my budget. I didn't want to spend more than forty dollars, so I picked out a few different irons and compared the packages to see which one looked the best. I ended up going with this Helen of Troy brand one inch iron. It was on sale for $28, which was excellent! I really like that the edges are slightly rounded so you can also curl your hair with it. I haven't tried that yet, but I plan to soon. :)

Here are the before and after pictures of my hair. Now that I'm looking at the picture, I kind of like my before hair better... Maybe I'll wear non-straight hair more often. 

Before
After
This is me. Drinking out of my favorite coffee cup. With my straight hair. You know, a normal morning occurrence.