Twitter update week 16: children growing up in other cultures

Thank you all for visiting my blog. I am really excited that many people find the way to this blog and I hope you find what you are looking for. It's time for a twitter update. I will share recent interesting twitter links with you. I also want to let you know that I wrote a guest blog this week at The Migrating Yankee. The post is called "Clogs with a story to tell", do hop over and have a read. I met Tiffany from The Migrating Yankee at a writing workshop and she was the first person who asked me to write a guest blog. Thank you Tiffany, it's always good to celebrate your "firsts".

A guest post about not fitting in & Third Culture Kids:

Dutch tulips: Spring in the air @DrieCulturen
Great post on Third Culture Kids from : "Chameleon, Imposter, or Third Culture Kid?"

Found this today. For TCKs change is imminent! How you deal with it makes the difference

Third Culture Kids - Emotions about Moving Back Home for University

Here's the story of someone who is proud to be a third culture kid!                      

Gr8 story of a third culture kid becoming an expat "My home is airport terminals, new sites & city streets" by  

Having a Baby Abroad – Global Differences Series: USA

RT Writers Abroad Radio show 37: Nina Sichel, co-editor of fab, research-packed TCK stuff: Writing Out of Limbo

Rejoice with your family: Top three things to do with your Global Nomad
Global parenting has its drawbacks but the joy.. RT Global Parenting – My Telegraph

The Significance of Food and the Expat Child via

Check this RT uploaded a video How to Build Emotional Resilience in Your Child

"Ik snak om meer te zien van deze wereld!" Jessica 13jr, geboren in , gewoond in Dubai en nu NL

If you have interesting links please share them with us. Thanks