Sharpie Pen Grip


When I first bought these, about a year ago, I had meant to review these immediately, but, alas, that did not happen. Staples had these as a buy-one-get-one, so I jumped on the opportunity to stock up.



These pens performed exceptionally well. The ink doesn't feather, bleed, and the ink barely shows through the other side of the page in this Ampad Gold Fibre notepad. 


The colors in this image are slightly more muted and brighter than the appearance of the ink in real life, and even the orange is very easy to read. The colors are exactly what I had hoped they would be. 



The torpeda shape of the grip section allows me to hold the pen as a choose, which is typically right next to the nib/point/tip. The grip section is very "grippy", and the barrel doesn't move at all as I write. 


The point is some sort of plastic and holds up very well against my heavy hand. I love the design of the barrel, the ink-to-paper experience, the grip, and the secure *click* of the cap. With the exception of the barrel scratching very easily, these pens are flawless. I absolutely recommend these, and I applaud Sharpie for this excellent product.