|Art: someone did something new....spotted in Holland|
- Started this blog: DrieCulturen
- Made a twitter account. You can follow me @DrieCulturen
- Tweeted more than a thousand tweets.
- Discovered that there are actually people who want to follow me.
- Planted potatoes in our own garden for the first time in my life.
- Harvested and ate my homegrown potatoes. That was so exciting!
- Made strawberry jam from homegrown strawberries for the first time in my life.
Now to tell you about the most exciting new thing. I have recently been asked to write a guest post for Expat Explorer. The great news is that today my post has been published on their blog. So I want to invite you all to hop over to their blog and read "Where are you from?" It's a real honour to have been asked to write about third culture kids for their blog. Thank you!
I have been writing on this blog for just over 5 months now. Just for fun I will list a couple of my favourite blog posts on my blog. By the way I really enjoy writing on this blog.
- My 10 advantages of growing up in another culture
- Third culture kids learning to be themselves
- Third culture kids going to university
- Cultural identity confusion and third culture kids
- Libby Stephens explains what third culture kids are
- New book: Emotional Resilience and the Expat Child by Julia Simens
- Global Nomads on the move
- Global Nomads no the move part 2