Newest Little Dolls

I have been busy making customs dolls for people and just love how they all turn out with their own personalities. It still amazes me that these creations come from a lump of sheep's wool, cotton stockinette and cotton tricot. No one is alike.....regardless of how scientific I can be weighing and measuring they all still turn out different.

This little one went to a good friend who has had too much sorrow lately.

This little guy will be going to a new home at the end of the week. He is sporting new yarn for his hair.

 This one went to a Kindergarten class in Canada....oh to see all her adventures......

 This one is going to a lovely lady in the US who is such a delight to work with. Her hair was a happy dyeing accident. It was supposed to be brown, but turned out Plum.

I now have 8 quilt tops to be quilted......they are starting to stack up. In between dollmaking I quilt as much as I can.
What are you working on?
Take care,
Cathy