Rhodia Bloc 10 (2" x 3") Lined Notepad


When you need a small, high-quality notepad, this is one of the best you can find.


As evidenced by the specs on the back, you get 80 sheets of 80 gram paper, and the pages are perforated.
At only 2" x 3", this notepad will easily fit in your purse or pocket, and you will barely notice, making it extremely convenient.


With only seven lines in the ruled version (vs. the graph version), this notepad gives you just enough space to jot down an address, phone number, website, or whatever other little tidbit of information you need to take down. Or you can rip out the pages if you wish, as I often do when I am giving a recommendation to someone. 


Like many of the Rhodia notepads, this has a fold-over cover, meaning there are lined grooves so the cover can cleanly fold over the top and wrap around the back, letting you focus on what you need to write down. 
I have found these for $1-$2 U.S. online, and in stores, and it is the notepad I keep in my car at all times. While the size may be a bit too small for some, I have a hard time finding any faults with this notepad. If you have other notepads around this size that you recommend, please let me know.