Green Bachelorette Party Destination

by Katy Green
shoptobegreen.com

Jurlique Spa


If you are planning a bacherlorette party excursion with your girlfriends and you like decadent tension busting treatments, pampering and serenity for your wedding jitters then a spa is perfect for you. 

I could list a ton of spas but there are zillion spa lists on the web which can cause more headache than peace of mind so in the spirit of simplicity, I will feature one spa a month. 

The FireSky Resort and Spa is a Green Seal Certified award winning resort nestled in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. The Jurlique Spa applies a holistic approach to the spa experience. I am sure this is not a new concept for any spa but this group really believes in healing externally and internally. They use certified organic and bio dynamic herbs that they grow in their own herb farms. The Jurlique Spa takes pride in offering a biodegradable and environmentally friendly atmosphere and they are pet friendly!


FireSky Resort and Spa
4925 North Scottsdale Road on the SE corner of Chaparral
Scottsdale, AZ  85251

Tel: 480.945.7666
Fax: 480.946.4056
Res: 800.528.7867

I don't receive sponsorship or any incentives for listing these spas. My spa selection is based on experience, research and reviews so I hope you get a chance to visit my green spa pick of the month and let me know what you think.