Charmed Whirlygig Quiltalong

I can't believe that it is already February! We got about 10" of snow on Saturday, so it sure feels like winter is still here!

I have started the Charmed Whirlygig Quiltalong today and hope that you will join in. I decided to use the new charm packs that came this past weekend. It is Verna by Kate Spain for Moda. I fell in love with this line everytime I saw it on the internet.All cut and ready to sew.......
First of 42 blocks done. These go together really quickly.
If you decide to join in, please let us know what fabric you have decided on. I have never done a quiltalong before so it may take me a little time to get everything set up. Here is the link to the flickr group- http://www.flickr.com/groups/1347288@N21/ It can also be found on the side of my blog.
Take care,
Cathy