Is anyone interested in a Whirlygig Quiltalong...complete wIth a tutorial?

I have that little voice inside me saying "it's time, it's time- time for a whirlygig quilt.....you can't possibly think that you have made enough of them," So I thought I would see if anyone wanted to make one together? The pattern that I came up with (quite possibly out in the quilt world though) is one where you do not have to trim the blocks after constructing them.I can do a short little tutorial and then we could get really crazy and swap 5 1/2" by 6" Pieces of fabric to use if people were interested.

PLease let me know if you are interested. I think it would be so fun and for those who have never make this quilt will see how much fun it is to make. Easy, fast and a lot of pizazz!
I have some scraps from the quilt right above if anyone would like them. I made 2 quilts with the fabric and the leftovers need a new home.
Hopeing to hear from you!!!!
Cathy