Hourglass Love and a Little Retro

I did not mean to fall off the face of the Earth lately! I have been sewing some, in fact have enough blocks finished to put 2 new tops together. First up is some hourglass blocks made with "Bijoux" fabric by Heather Bailey.Next are some blocks made with Moda's "Hello Betty". I am not a "retro person", but thought this fabric would look great in our Airstream Trailer. Also, I have seen the fabric made up in a few quilts and fell in love with it. It was one of those should I, shouldn't I decisions. ;-) Glad that I made the right one and it was on sale!
I hope that everyone is doing well and getting a lot done. My backlog of quilt tops to be quilted is reaching 8 which is more than I like. How many unquilted tops do you have laying around?Nosy, err inquiring minds would love to know!

Take care,
Cathy