Coin Quilt Love!

I haven't posted lately, but I have been sewing a lot lately. I love the look of coin quilts so I made 2! I used charm squares which makes for pretty fast piecing. This is Oh, Cherry Oh by Moda. This one is Baskets of Flowers by Moda.
I finally quilted this one from a couple months ago. Again, fabric by Moda......see a trend
here. ;-)
Quilting up close.....I sort of struggled with quilting this one....had a hard time getting into a rhythm.

I am not setting any etsy records selling quilts, but I have been making coffee sleeves to sell on consignment for a local independent coffee shop. They do sell pretty well so I made a bunch of them this weekend.

I hope that everyone is well and had a great weekend. Jenna Z. please email me your address so I can get the string quilt blocks out to you. Thank you.
Cathy