The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

The Good: I randomly signed up on Influenster, which is some sort website where you fill out surveys and then they send you samples of products to try. I actually have never filled out a survey yet on it, but they sent me an email a few days ago saying that I was going to receive the Cosmo Voxbox. I was thrilled! This is the first free thing I've gotten from blogging. And like everybody, I totes love free stuff. There was perfume, a super nice razor with an extra cartridge, two pens, and a bar of chocolate. I was v. happy. :)
IMG_1975


IMG_1979IMG_1976


The Bad: Okay, this one is actually another good, but it's going in this category. When we went to Texas for the funeral, Chase's grandmother gave us a car. Which was awesome. We've been sharing a car since we got married, which btw, definitely helps you be more flexible and communicative. So we cancelled our return plane tickets and drove the 17+ hours home. It was a long drive, but it was actually not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
Somewhere around Amarillo watching the sunrise

The Ugly: Okay, the only thing I can think of for this would be a little state called Oklahoma. We drove through the entire state and I honestly don't think I have ever disliked a state more. (If any blog people live in Oklahoma, I'm sorry...) I was so happy when we finally got to Missouri.
via
Linking up with the always wonderful, Kate.
Classy Living