A Blazer and Some Faux Leopard

IMG_9640leopard blazer
I love love love Reese Witherspoon, so I'm happy to copy her look. She's cute fo sho. My dress isn't as leopard-y as hers. It's actually just polka dots, but I think it's great because it's the same color as leopard print, so it kind of goes there without really going there. Know what I mean? I haven't worn this blazer very often, but now that there is true fall weather emerging, I'm sure I'll get a lot more use out of it.

Question of the day: Do you think I should take the blazer in on the sides?

I took the sleeves in, but I'm not sure if the rest of it is too big or if I'm just paranoid that clothes are always going to be too big.

In other news, we're starting to get much more connected at our church. We had a young adult lunch thing and had a great time drinking wine and talking. I feel like there's a lot of potential there. We'll see what happens. And I may or may not be a tiny bit buzzed from the wine, which was delicious by the way.
IMG_9638

IMG_9639
Also, can I just say how attractive my husband is? He'll probably be like, MB, why the heck did you put a picture of my on your blog, and I'll be like, it's your fault you're so good looking and he'll be like, yeah, you're right, but still.
IMG_9636

Outfit Details:

Dress -- Old Navy via S.A. $4.56
Blazer -- Express via S.A. $2.06
Belt -- Free
Heels -- Xhilaration via Goodwill $3.99

Total Cost: $10.60something