I Don't Always Photograph My Clothes...

...but when I do it's often in my kitchen.

Chase and I went to a game night with the students in his program the other night, so I was trying to find an outfit that was cute and classy, but non-stuffy. Nobody likes a snob, you know, so I didn't want to show up wearing a skirt and heels. I'm kind of in love with this outfit now. I was one of the only non-doctorate students at the party, but it was actually quite fun. It was nice for me to be able to become friends with the people he'll be in classes with for the next four years. Four years... That's a long time. But I'm sure it will go by much quicker than we think.








Outfit Details:

Shirt -- H&M $5 euros (8ish dollars?)
Shorts -- Salvation Army $2
Tights -- George via Walmart $5.50
Flats -- Salvation Army $1
Earrings -- Bealls $3

Total Cost -- $19.50

Also... this picture. This made me laugh really hard.

FrillsforThrills CopyCats