Vivo Ultra Ballpoint Medium, Blue


ViVO generously sent me a few different samples to review, and I decided to start with the ViVO Ultra Ballpoint. 


It's hard to defend too much about this pen given the cost. I'd say that this pen would be much better at a lower price point, but the Bic Atlantis is smoother, more consistent, and far less expensive. If you like going with a company that is not one of the big names, or if you want a larger, more ergonomic barrel, then this might be something worth trying.


The cap has little vents which kind of remind me of shark gills. 


The paint on one of my samples was chipped on the conical point section. I was assured this is extremely rare for this to occur, but it was certainly evident on my sample.




Here is a comparison of a Bic Atlantis to the ViVO. As you can see, it is difficult to justify the extra money when a Bic is superior.


Well, there you have it. Your results may vary, but I didn't like this one. In defense of ViVO, the liquid roller and gel are much better, and I will be reviewing those soon, too.