Nancy needs your recommendations!

I received an e-mail the other day asking for some suggestions, and I wanted to get some recommendations from those who stop by. Please help Nancy with some options that will work well for her preferences. Thank you!


"I'm going to be starting law school in August, and since I'm one of the rare people who focuses better while taking notes with pen and paper, I would love some good pen recommendations. I prefer ballpoint (but am not opposed to a good quick-dry ink pen) and something not too thick (sorry, Schneider Slider XB) but really what I'm looking for is smoothness, consistency,and comfort. While I normally go for the regular old cheap ballpoints since they get the job done, I want something more durable that I'm not going to have to worry about crapping out on me (until the ink is gone). Hopefully I'm not being too picky..."




So, what does everyone recommend?