Deleter Neopiko Line 2 - .2 mm


I'm always on the lookout for the perfect plastic-tipped pen, and I thought this looked appealing when I was rounding up my last JetPens order. 


I don't meant to say that I can't recommend this at all, the writing performance is quite nice, but I don't think the tip is going to last very long, and neither will my fingers due to the sharp plastic edge where I like to hold the barrel. 

Price is another issue; this pen is significantly more expensive than the other disposable plastic-tipped pens. At $4.70/each, there is nothing about this pen that should warrant the price different between this and other favorite, like the Copic, Sakura, and Sharpie plastic-tipped pens. 


As you can see, the point is very tiny, and the pen, as a whole, is quite "technical" looking. 


There is a disclaimer on the barrel  - "Don't press pen point hard to avoid damage of it." Heed this warning, because the tip was changing shape after just the writing sample - not a good sign.


In this comparison of the Neopiko with a Sakura Pigma Micron, you can see how different the "grip" area is; the Sakura is more graduated, and thus more comfortable than the Neopiko. Between this, the cost, and fragility of this pen, I cannot recommend it over other comparable selections.