John Masters Organics Bare Unscented Body Lotion Review

Good morning everyone! Yesterday, I made a trip to Whole Foods to restock some beauty goods and decided to give a few new ones a try. Obviously, I haven't been able to give them all a whirl yet so all this week, I'll be blogging reviews about them and other products that have yet to be shared with you lovely readers :)

To get started with my Review Week, I'm going to start with John Masters Organic Bare Unscented Body Lotion. I absolutely adore this stuff! I've only had it for less than 24 hours and I already know that it's gonna be a staple in my bath and body routine. I'm a tad bit obsessed with keeping my skin super soft, especially during the harsh winter. And if I'm gonna slather stuff on my entire body, I really prefer for it to be unscented. But sometimes, unscented smells...well, kinda gross. But not this one. This is what unscented should smell like. It's so light and non-greasy     it literally disappears into my skin without any residue. And this morning, I woke up to baby smooth skin. Everything I want in a body lotion.

Okay, so $16.50 may be rather pricey for a body lotion, but I swear to you, it's a luxury that's totally worth it. Made with 9 certified-organic extracts and oils such as sunflower, coconut, and lavender, this body lotion is equipped to handle the driest of skin types.

So there you have it, the first of many reviews. So far so good. I hope all of my other purchases are just as good as this one. Stay tuned for more reviews from brands such as Tarte, Acure, Josie Maran, and Evan Healy.