Bubblewish

I've got a thing for lighting.  Ask my husband, who gets a little annoyed with my obsession, and rebels by casually unscrewing the light bulbs in each of my lamps when I leave a room and 'forget' to turn them off.  I guess he doesn't understand what a little ambiance does for a woman, especially when every other part of the day was anything but calming.  No matter how messy a room is, or how crazy a day has been, it's amazing what a little lamp light, or a new scented candle, or a string of white twinkle lights will do for a mood or a room.  I guess it explains why some people leave their Christmas trees up half the year.  

Cruz's room looked so bare after I took down his Christmas decorations, and since then, I've been searching for something to keep up all year long.  And that's when I discovered Bubblewish.


  
Bubblewish is an Etsy shop responsible for these unique and creative felt twinkle lights.  Each string of lights is customized with ten, hand-sewn, felt shapes, and is the perfect length to drape over a window, arrange on a shelf, or hang in a tree house :)  You can choose from a variety of shapes and colors, and play with color patterns unique to any nook or cranny in your house.  



I ordered a string of stars in baby blue and white to hang over Cruz's window in his room.  Ordering from Erin at Bubblewish was warm and so friendly.  And when my lights arrived, they were even better than I expected.  The stars were the perfect size and are one of the first things you notice when you walk in his room.  The lighting is soft and sweet, and adds such a cozy touch to his room, during the day or at night.  Most of all, I was so impressed with the detail - the precise white stitching on each star, and the way each shape carefully encloses each light to create a soft color as they illuminate on the wall.  I'm in love with these lights, and would like to order a strand for every room of the house.  I'm seeing a multi-colored string of shapes for the toy room, and maybe a string of pink hearts to hang from our fireplace mantle for Valentine's Day.



So because I know what a little lighting does for my soul, I'm so excited to share this site with you and encourage you to check it out.  And in honor of great lighting, Bubblewish would like to offer a free set of lights to one of my readers.  The giveaway winner will be able to select the shapes and/or colors of their lights.  In order to be considered for the giveaway, simply become a follower of my blog and comment on this post.  I will announce a winner on Valentine's Day!

In case you're unsure of how to follow, click the 'Join this Site' icon towards the bottom of this blog.  Use your existing email account, and follow the directions displayed.  To comment, click the 'comment' button at the bottom of this post.  Good luck!