Affordable Eco: Coats and Cover-ups

Good morning everyone! It's cold and rainy here in Jersey and I'm totally in the market for a new coat. I've been searching like crazy for a sustainable one that's cute and affordable, but it's been tough. Nothing frustrates me more than when I fall in love with one that's way out of my price range. Don't get me wrong, I love me some eco friendly high fashion    but I will never be able to afford a $400 coat. So for all you ladies who are on the same page, I picked out some really great cover-ups ranging from $29.99 to $138.00. Not bad, right?


Top left: Carve Designs Ocean Beach Jacket (made with organic cotton) - $29.99
Bottom left: Threads for Though Socorro Poncho (made with organic cotton) - $60.00
Middle: Indigenous Designs Weekender Cardigan (100% organic cotton, fair trade, low impact dyes) - $90.00
Top right: BTC Elements Earth Hoody Jacket (100% organic cotton, hand-made in USA) - $138.00
Bottom right: American Eagle Asymmetric Jacket (made with recycled wool) - $99.99


Bundle up and stay warm :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for each and every one of my readers    you guys are the best! Thanks so much for your support.