What Would a Multi-Fountain-Pen Look Like?

While I was at work today, I was wondering whether or not it would be possible - or worthwhile - to make a pen that had multiple fountain pen points in it. Some of the questions I asked myself included:

  • Could one fit multiple fountain pen points in a single pen without it being too large?

  • Would it be possible to make a pen that cycled through different nib sizes? 

  • Could three ultra-slim cartridges fit into a pen, allowing one to have a variety of fountain pen inks in a single barrel?

I am curious to know if anyone else has ever thought of this or what it might look like. If you are artistically inclined, would anyone be willing to try to sketch a prototype? Even if you're not an artist, what do you think it would look like or how it would work?

Let me know!