What I'm Loving: Yarok Hair Care


I am happy to report that I have found my hair's new best friend. Meet Yarok.

Yarok means 'green' in Hebrew and they certainly live up to the name. The brand is completely vegan and made with sustainably harvested botanicals and essential oils. No icky chemicals in sight.

I first found Yarok on Spirit Beauty Lounge, where I sampled their 'Feed Your Volume' collection. While the shampoo is very nice, their conditioner is what won me over. It's like magic in a bottle, I swear. It made my hair super soft without ever being greasy. Best conditioner ever, hands down.

Yarok really makes switching to safe hair products a no-brainer. They have everything you need, from mousse and hairspray to shine serum and scalp treatments. They work the same, if not better, than conventional products. Point in case: their 'Feed Your Hold' hairspray holds my Snooki poof better than freaking Aqua Net. Jersey Girl approved ;)


Products range from $13-$49 and they are so worth it.









Check out Yarok's website or sample products at Spirit Beauty Lounge.