Magazine Clippings: Amanda Hearst's 'Feel Good Fashion'

If there's one thing my friends and family all know about me, it's that I'm a full-blown magazine-aholic. My house is bursting at the seams with stacks of them. A trip to the recycling center is long overdue at this point.

Amanda Hearst
I don't know what it is about them, but I just love them. The happiness I feel when I spot a new issue makes me question my sanity. Being a magazine editor, or dare I say, creator, would be a dream come true for me. And if that magazine happens to be eco-friendly? My life would be complete.

I find all sorts of stuff in magazines. Recently, I've been sifting for anything eco-friendly. This is how I came across my new idol, Amanda Hearst.

Amanda is an heiress to the famous Hearst Corporation and is an editor for Marie Claire. Through her articles and blog entries, Amanda is always sharing her top picks in ethical fashion. She has a monthly feature in Marie Claire called "Feel Good Fashion" that I absolutely love (see below).





Check out Amanda's articles in Marie Claire or visit her blog, Amanda's Eye.


And keep checking my blog for more eco-friendly magazine clippings!