Preppy Eyedropper + Private Reserve Tanzanite


The drying time for this ink was pretty good considering I wrote the review on Rhodia, which typically takes ink a bit longer to dry on. It is very much worth the wait. 



Here is what a Platinum Preppy looks like when it has been modded to an eyedropper. It looks pretty cool with all of the ink sloshing around inside, doesn't it? 



For some reason the paint on the Preppy's nib has started to come off. I don't know how common it is, but it only affects aesthetics and has not altered the performance. 


All it takes is an o-ring (Goulet Pen Co. or hardware store), silicon grease (I picked mine up at a hardware store), and a preppy that you don't mind converting. Of course you will need a new ink to try. I bet a green would look great in here, too. You can see a tutorial of the cartridge/converter to eyedropper conversion on JetPens. 


And there you have it. Let me know if you have any questions.