Morning Glory Mach II .4 Green


Finding affordable pens that write well is always satisfying, and this relatively unknown offering provides great value for how it performs. The overall construction of the pen is fairly cheap, but the cost of this pen is only $1.55 on JetPens. The pen is also supposed to have some obscene amount of ink life, which is probably true, but I don't know how much mileage comparable pens are supposed to have, so the marketing doesn't really interest me. 

At any rate, if you like needlepoints, bold color, and skip-free writing, this pen will work for you. It is easy to recommend trying this one out, and I would have no problem trying out some of the other colors, too. 

When I looked up other reviews of this pen, I noticed that the comparison of the Mach II to the Pilot Precise V5 was also made by Alberto Lung and The Pen Addict. Check out the reviews below. 

Other reviews of this pen: