Week 15 and 16 Recap!

Hey everyone! So I've been loving my 2nd trimester here! My energy levels seem back to normal (or pre-pregnancy), and when it comes to food, it all sounds good! We had an appointment with our midwife Monday night and it went great! We got to hear the heartbeat again, and this time it was very easy to find (right up front in my lower abdomen) and according to our midwife it was "nice and strong". We also got to hear the pulse of the placenta, which was pretty fascinating...and after hearing this, we decided to call it "Super Placenta"! We will meet with our midwife again in about 4 weeks, but more exciting...we will get to find out the gender in about 3 1/2 weeks! I'll post some more details about that as it gets closer!


As you can see the bump is getting bigger, I know this week it really seemed to "pop"! According to some of my "baby apps" the baby will be doubling in size in the next few weeks, so I'm looking forward to seeing how my body will continue to change. This past week, the baby was an avocado, and it's time to graduate to an.....ONION! Avocados and onions, this baby sure seems to like Mexican food, which is ironically what we had for dinner last night!


Well, time to get back to the 16 and Pregnant marathon on MTV...don't mind me as I curse at one of the girls on there because she's 30-some weeks along and painting the nursery and getting her nails done....jeez can you say TOXIC!!!! Okay, I'll stop my rant, she probably just doesn't know any better! Have a good week everyone!