35 Weeks!

How far along? 35 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 23 pounds

Maternity Clothes? The other morning, I came to the stark conclusion that I am indeed still growing. I tried to put on a black and white dress I wore to school last spring and let’s just say, it fit a little differently than I remember… I’m glad I looked in the mirror before heading out the door!

Stretch Marks? No...still crossing my fingers!

Sleep? No complaints. Now that school has started, I’m exhausted at night!  I'm typically in bed at 9:30 and up at 5:30. 

Symptoms? Pregnancy, especially the 3rd trimester, is physically and mentally exhausting! It’s a roller coaster ride. Last week, I felt great; this week, I’m more than ready to have this kid. I officially want my body back! I’m getting to the point where I can’t really find a comfortable position, whether I’m sitting, standing, or walking.  I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again and eat tacos without suffering through hours of heartburn afterwards.  I can't, however, imagine a life without a little foot pushing up against my skin...I'm sure I will miss that!

Let’s not forget a new and growing symptom…my swollen feet!

Cravings? Pasta ala Vodka, Soprano cookbook style.

Best Moment This Week? The head way I made on Baby J’s room this last weekend.

What I Look Forward To? Saying hello to our baby and kissing his little face!

Weekly Wisdom? Never again will you get so much attention. Savor the door openings, sweet smiles, questions, and polite gestures…everyone is nice to pregnant women and when that baby comes, the attention paid to you will be gone!

Milestones? Next week I hit the weekly appointments! The countdown is on…

Check out my hump...my hump, my hump, my hump