30...30...30...30...30...30...30

How far along? 30 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss? 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes? It may sound weird, but I kind of love maternity clothes. They're airy and comfy, and they accentuate my new favorite curve! I hit the Gap Maternity sale last week and scored big!

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? Sleep is getting slightly more and more uncomfortable. I move from side to side sporadically all night long. And when I’m not jumping out of bed in the morning thanks to a killer leg cramp, I’m continuing my ‘fish roll.’ My pelvis is a little stiff in the mornings!

Cravings? Nothing crazy. I continue to eat a lot of fruits and veggies, and drink lots of chocolate milk.

Best Moment This Week? A super 30 week appointment today. I’m still smiling! Ultrasound was so much fun. Instead of the single pound little skeletore that greeted us at our 20 week appointment, we saw a three and a half pound, chubby, human-like baby boy! The 4-D pictures are amazing! I can’t stop staring at his sweet little face!

Least Favorite Moment This Week? A good week in my third tri-. No complaints!

Gender? BOY!

What I Look Forward To? Holding him for the first time. It takes my breath away a little…

Milestones? Baby J was deemed, “perfect” by the doctor today. I measured right on track, baby is a little above average as of size, due date is still accurate, and pelvic pain is completely ‘normal’ at this stage.


Good work, Baby! (I think it was the Chips Ahoys…)