3-1

How far along? 31 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? Love my new Gap clothes. Getting worried about finding things to wear to school every day. Did I mention my classroom does not have air conditioning?!?!

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? I heart my bed!

Cravings? Nothing too exotic this week. I shift from salty treats to sweet treats frequently though.

Best Moment This Week? A ‘small’ back-to-school shopping spree yesterday. Some maternity clothes, some nursery must-haves, and most importantly, some pretty cute items to add to Baby J’s closet!

Least Favorite Moment This Week? Going almost an entire day without feeling Baby J. I’ve heard as they get bigger, they get less mobile; however, yesterday was torturous! Needless to say, today he is making up for it! I currently have a foot stuck in my ribs!

Gender? BOY!

What I Look Forward To? A baby shower this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom? Walk. Every day.

Milestones? I can officially feel a foot. Before, I had no idea where this child was positioned or what body part I was feeling. After last week’s ultrasound, I can now confirm this hard little something constantly pushing on my ribs is a foot!