Body parts are missing........

And I think that this is the culprit! I made 7 dolls in the last 2 weeks, having them right beside meon a table next to the chair I sit in. Never once did Brodie try to get them.Today, I had 2 arms, 2 legs and the tummy section waiting on the table to be stuffed. Well, I can.not.find. them anywhere! Now, this is the sock eating dog who eats everything if we are not careful and believe me after 2 expensive surgeries we are careful. But somehow I do believe that he grabbed them when my back was turned for a second. Little stinker!!! In this picture he is eating a name in one of my giveaways. He no longer gets to pick them!!!

Doll parts will not be recycled......would be way too gross. LOL

Now for my giveaway......I have a Moda "Objects of my Affection" Jelly Roll to give away along with a custom 12" Waldorf Doll. I will choose a name next Monday, and will share the details of the dolls.

Now, who would like to adopt a gorgeous golden retriever???? My husband would kill me....so I am just kidding and I love the old mess myself.

Take care,
Cathy