New Craft ;-)

A long time ago when my 28 year old son was just a baby, I made soft sculptured dolls. As the way with many of the crafts that I did, spinning, weaving, temari, I put it aside and went on to knitting and quilting. While looking through etsy the other week, I saw these delightful dolls and decided that I needed to make some. They are Waldorf inspired dolls. And while pretty intensive to make I am in love with making them. I have made 4 with one more just needing hair in the last week and show no signs of stopping yet. LOL
I am determined to get my etsy shop back up and running and will have these in there as well as some of my quilts. I have been putting in 10 hour days, but am having a blast. Sometimes the old fingers get achey, but that may be my age. ;-)
This one was my very first.....definitely a learning curve. I need to fix her arms -they aren't sewn on in the right direction.
Take care,
Cathy