Back from Blog Break ;-)

I am finally back from my break. I have been busy in my sewing room, gardening and reading a lot. I made these outfits for my great niece and nephew. I used to sew and smock all the time when my children were little and have realized how much I enjoy it.The patterns were from an Applique book by Martha Pullen.

My etsy shop is named Pink Petunia Cottage , because petunias are my favorite flower. I put several pots around my deck and am enjoying them so much.
I am glad to be back and will be enjoying your blogs also as I always do!
Take care,
Cathy
P. S. If anyone does machine embroidery and likes Isacord thread, I am going to sell mine for a really low price. I have probably 40 spools that haven't been used. I use Aurifil thread for everything nowadays. Please send me an email if you are interested.