A Little Bib Love :-)

The wonderful sunshine and warmer weather has given me a nice shot of energy! I have been in my sewing room just working away for the last couple of days. I decided that my great niece and great nephew needed some spring bibs.These precious chicks are the embroidery design work of Meringue Designs. I think that I could possibly be her biggest fan!
And a big "B" for baby Benjamin. The fabric is from "Love U" by Deb Strain for Moda.
I am having trouble top stitching when using walking foot. I have to go very slowly and have a hard time deciding what to use to line the edge up with. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to have them. I think that I could piece a quilt in the time it takes me to make a bib! LOL My walking foot is by Bernina if that helps.
Thank you so much,
Cathy