What quilt do you have hidden away that needs to be finished?

Do you have quilts lurking in baskets or boxes that haven't seen the light of day in weeks, months, maybe even yikes! years???? Probably a lot of us do. I was reading on a message board the other day all the projects that quilters were working on and I think just one person said that they only work on one quilt at a time. The rest had loads and I mean loads of projects going on. Well, this little quilt needs to come out of hiding and get finished!I have been working in little dribs and drabs on this thing for 2 years now. I still love the way it looks, thank goodness, and will be so pleased when it gets finished. It has the be the most intricate quilt that I have made.
My goal, is to put the box out where it will be seen whenever I am in my sewing room and work on it a little bit before I work on anything else. One day it will be finished!!!
Do you have a project that needs to come out of hiding....please let us know and maybe together we can get that special UFO finished!
Have a great day,
Cathy