Scrap Basket

I had my DH pull a name this morning for the box of scraps and he pulled Allegra's Mom, Jacque!
Please send me your address and I will get the box right out. My sewing room is looking very clean and organized these days. I can't sew if it is not. I wonder why I am that way with sewing, but not the rest of the house. I was really neat and organized when I taught school also. Go figure. LOL

I am doing my second craft show in a few weeks......I did one about 29 years ago and didn't sell a thing. :-( Hopefully this one will be more successful. It is at the Retirement Community where my daughter works. I am making key fobs, tissue holders, coffee sleeves, little note pad holders and will take my quilts. Is there anything else that I could make that would possibly sell well? After this, I think that I am going to take a break trying to sell things and just make things for the enjoyment.

My 100th post is coming up, wow, how did that happen. I was going to give away a quilt, but may need to change that to fabric instead.

Have a great day, it is rainy here, just the kind of day where a date with my sewing machine is the answer.
Cathy