Getting Ready for a Baby Shower

I made these daisy cupcakes and had to show a picture. They turned out really cute.   I used yummy buttercream frosting with vanilla that I splurged on at Sur La Table.

Here is the baby quilt that I asked advice on......thank you everyone.  I think that it turned out nicely.
A little diaper/ wipe holder for her diaper bag.  I had lots of fun with this! I am going to make more to hold notepads.
The inside of the bag.
Some baby bibs that I made that match the quilt that I am giving her. The above quilt will be from my Mom.
I had to make this one because I LOVE this fabric.  It is called "Starling" by Michael Miller.  I feed the birds year round and have so much trouble in the summer with the starlings eating all the seed and suet. LOL They can wipe out a suet cake in a day.
I am sort of tired now and plan to do nothing this evening but  watch "Shark Week" on Discovery Channel and go to bed early so I can read  The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, an excellent Australian author.
Take care and thank you for stopping by,
Cathy