Summer Cleaning - fabric for sale;-)

I have been going through my fabric and picked out some that I will not be using. I also want to order a roll of batting so if I can sell some of the fabric, I won't feel as quilty ordering 30 yards of batting! LOL

First is a quilt kit that I bought from the Fatquarter Shop last year. It is a "Cottage Charm" kit from Anka's Treaures for Henry Glass. SOLD Here is the fabric....just beautiful and there is quite a lot of it. If someone made scrappy quilts this would be enough for quite a few. I am asking $50 plus $8 shipping.

A Maypole Jelly Roll with 2 yards of additional fabric for borders and binding. $25 plus $6 shipping. SOLD

22 fatquarters called "Anticipation" by Sandy Gervais for Moda. This is an older line and just gorgeous. $30 plus $6 shipping SOLD

This is 16 fatquarters that I have leftover from a quilt I made. There are not all full fatquarters, but are some of them are. I have some partial yardage that I will put in as well.
The fabric is "Shangri-la" by 3 Sisters for Moda. The yardage is a pretty green from the line and as well as some brown fabric from Moda. I am asking $20 plus $5 shipping. SOLD

And last is some cream and tan fatquarters that would go beautifully with reproduction fabrics . There are 12 total and I will more than happy to unroll them and take more pictures if you are interested. I am asking $20 and that includes shipping. SOLD

I hope that this isn't annoying to anyone.......I try to have good prices just as I would like. I do sell on "Sew its for Sale" but would rather try on my blog. I can take paypal or checks or even well hidden cash.
Thank you for looking!
Have a great rest of the day,
Cathy