New Quilt for my etsy shop

I ended up buying a new longarm......the Hinterberg Voyager. It is probably the most resonably priced longarm on the market (all I could swing at this time and am very lucky to be able to buy it at that) and I love it! It is so much quieter than my Nolting and has the needle up/down that I didn't have before. I think that my Nolting was one of the first Hobby Quilters that they made. They even call it the noisy one. LOL

I ended quilting this quilt with my new machine and just put it on etsy. I know that I showed it before it was quilted, but wanted to show it quilted.
Thank you so much for all the messages about my giveaway.....they make my day. I will pick a winner tomorrow and mail the fatquarters and patterns out on Tuesday.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend. My FIL is out of the ICU and doing really well. He is really a tough guy. He wanted to read a magazine 8 hours after open heart surgery.
Take care,
Cathy