I'm back.....finally!

I am finally back. The flu took a little longer to get over than I expected. Thank you so much Lucy for checking in on me.

I have been sewing a lot in the last 2 days. I pieced this quilt together for my niece who is expecting. I have enough fabric to make another one which I will probably put in my "grandmother to be one of these years" hope chest. I just love the yellow fabric which is why I am going to save one of the quilts. Aren't those little birds the cutest?
Here is another project I have been working on......one of Miss Melly's patterns. This is for my 24 year old daughter. She humors me .....well , actually she loves them. I made her a Mr. Magoo awhile back. I just make sure that they go with her decor. ;-) Just need to sew on the arms and get some eyes.

I found an extra pattern that I already have.....if anyone wants it let me know and I will send it on.


Have a good rest of the weekend,
Cathy