Fun swap and finished quilt top

Heather from "Quiltin like Crazy" and I are having a great swap. She made a gorgeous quilt top from Moda's Swell fabric line that I fell in love with. I asked her if she would mind if I copied her exactly. She had the better idea of swapping it for some quilt fabric. I will be giving her a Jelly Cake from Moda and some April Cornell fabric. Don't tell her, but I think that I got the better end of the deal. Her blog is linked on the left hand side of my blog. Be sure to visit and see the beautiful quilt that I am getting!

Here is the finished quilt top that I worked on early in the week. I love the way it turned out. It was a fun quilt to piece.

Closer up of the borders......I just love that cherry fabric.
Have a great quilty weekend! I am seriously thinking of finishing all my WIP's before I start a new quilt. I think that would be so liberating to have a completely clean slate.
Cathy