Pinterest, You are Drunk

Okay. Once upon a time I got fed up with the ridiculous stupid pins and made a Pinterest board called "What the Hell." I pinned stupid stuff on it with plans to make a snarky blog post at some point. The only problem was the my pinterest people repinned the "what the hell" pins waaaay more often than they repinned anything else I had pinned. Which kind of made me feel like nobody would get it if I made a sarcastic pinterest post.

But then I found the blog, Pinterest, You are Drunk. It has already provided me with hours of entertainment.

I actually enjoy Pinterest, but I feel like there's a limit to it. Doing ten jumping jacks before you shower every day will not give you a body that looks like a muscular supermodel. Let's be real. Here are some of the pictures that provide a little bit of reality to combat the excessive crafty joy of Pinterest. :D


SILVER STAPLES ARE FOR PEASANTS.


silver staples
via


HERE’S ONE WAY TO JUSTIFY YOUR HUSBAND’S DRINKING HABIT.


drinking
via

FOR THE MOTHER WHO’D LIKE HER SON TO BE PERPETUALLY DISAPPOINTED IN HIS FUTURE WIFE.


breakfast
via




I CAN NEVER UNKNOW THAT THIS IS A THING.



vampire
via




AFTER I FINISH WRAPPING THIS PRESENT I’M GOING TO TIDY UP MY WORKSPACE AND THEN DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN I’M SO LONELY.


gift
via




A BOYFRIEND WHO APPRECIATES HOW YOU LOOK IN A SEXY DRESS: GOOD. A BOYFRIEND WHO CHOOSES YOUR SEXY DRESS, WITH ACCESSORIES AND A NOTE IN BETTER CURSIVE THAN YOURS? RED FLAG.


dress
via




THAT MOMENT AFTER SAYING “I DO” THAT YOU REALIZE YOUR NEW MOTHER-IN-LAW IS BATSHIT CRAZY.


lamp
via