Clean and organized quilting room

This wonderful daughter with a (straw stuck in her hair.....I don't ask) cleaned and organized my quilting room for me! She loves organizing things, which is definitely not one of my strong points.Tool wall which I have had for a while-it is so helpful and I put things up right after I am finished with them. Which frankly is hard to believe since I am not the neatest person on earth. :-)
View from the doorway


My fabric stash mostly Moda......I LOVE Moda! I know it is a small stash compared to some but it keeps me busy.

With the cleaning I now have a green garbage bag full of fabric to donate/ giveaway so look for a giveaway tomorrow of a 1/2 yard fabric pack from Gundrun.
Heva good rest of the weekend,
Cathy-where we are having close to a 70 degree day. No sewing going on just a lot of deck sitting with the fur kids.